This is our new glider and ottoman for the nursery, we love it!
This is my new outfit that I wear everyday!
I know I look lovely!!!
He thought it was pretty comfy too!
He got the canopies on the car seats and then we were ready to install them!
PERFECT! We are thinking of upgrading to a bigger vehicle, because it's a little cramped in there now!
We had to call my brother-n-law Jason (the car seat guru) to make sure we had them in there right! When I called, I said "we have a stupid first time parents question"! We got them in and they are nice and secure! The only problem is I have to have my seat a little closer to the steering wheel and I barely fit with this belly! It's funny how my Altima went from a 5 seater, to a 2 seater!
Today I am going to try and productive and work on putting up the ever increasing piles of baby clothes! (That is if I can stop blogging!) The weather is wonderful here today and I would love to go for a walk, but I'm sure I would only make it to the end of the driveway! (if I'm lucky!)
Hopefully I will have some more interesting news to blog about tomorrow!
-THE TAYLOR FAMILY








No comments:
Post a Comment