WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! Too bad I couldn't get out and enjoy it! :-( The girls and I are ready to get out and go for some strolls around the block...so that's why I will soon be ordering this wonderful stroller I found on ebay! I didn't think that we would need a stroller right away because I didn't know how soon we could get the girls out due to their size, so that's why we don't have one already! But man are they ready to be out! We have had them out quite a bit lately and I think they are ready for some fun in the sun! I know I am too...it's not all that fun being cooped up inside all day! 

They love their swings, but it's time to see the world!!!
(they each have their own swing now by the way...they got too big to fit in one!)
Thanks to Tosha for letting us borrow hers and to dad for buying us one!

When daddy gets home, we go for a drive to get the girls AND me out into civilization!
Just so you know, I DO get the girls out sometimes...but usually just when we have somewhere to be (like the doctor) or the weekends when Ryan is home. But, because we don't have a stroller yet, we can't just take a walk when we want!
So this is what happens when we get back home from an evening drive...

They were sound asleep....
And then the car stops!


Lucy is just wondering where that second head came from!
My mom, sister, and dad HATED this! My dad told me that if I take them out in these bows, I will hear from his lawyer! He thinks I was just doing it to make fun of them...I wasn't really....I just wanted to see how long it would be before the bows looked normal on them! I can see now that they may have to wait until their high school prom to wear them! Oh well! I tried!
Well, we had a little bit of a milestone tonight....
We put the girls down earlier tonight and all of a sudden Lucy starts screaming (she was sound asleep when I laid her down) I go in to see what was wrong, and I see she had rolled over!!! But she WAS NOT happy about it! After flipping her over and walking out of the room, 30 seconds later it happened again! This went on 2 or 3 more times until Ryan decided to lay with her on the couch!
I guess I should go try to lay her down one more time and also do my nightly bottle preparation!
Good night!
OH YEAH....check out the button on the rightside of my blog! Ryan made this for me (thanks babe!) and you can add one to your blog if ya like!!!


They love their swings, but it's time to see the world!!!
(they each have their own swing now by the way...they got too big to fit in one!)
Thanks to Tosha for letting us borrow hers and to dad for buying us one!
When daddy gets home, we go for a drive to get the girls AND me out into civilization!
Just so you know, I DO get the girls out sometimes...but usually just when we have somewhere to be (like the doctor) or the weekends when Ryan is home. But, because we don't have a stroller yet, we can't just take a walk when we want!
So this is what happens when we get back home from an evening drive...
They were sound asleep....
And then the car stops!
OK, OK....I KNOW THESE BOWS ARE HUGE!!! I'm not crazy! I tried these on because I thought they might could wear them Saturday for their naked pictures...but I think their heads still have some growing to do! ha!
As you can see...Lily LOVED trying hers on! :-)
Lucy is just wondering where that second head came from!
My mom, sister, and dad HATED this! My dad told me that if I take them out in these bows, I will hear from his lawyer! He thinks I was just doing it to make fun of them...I wasn't really....I just wanted to see how long it would be before the bows looked normal on them! I can see now that they may have to wait until their high school prom to wear them! Oh well! I tried!
Well, we had a little bit of a milestone tonight....
We put the girls down earlier tonight and all of a sudden Lucy starts screaming (she was sound asleep when I laid her down) I go in to see what was wrong, and I see she had rolled over!!! But she WAS NOT happy about it! After flipping her over and walking out of the room, 30 seconds later it happened again! This went on 2 or 3 more times until Ryan decided to lay with her on the couch!
I guess I should go try to lay her down one more time and also do my nightly bottle preparation!
Good night!
OH YEAH....check out the button on the rightside of my blog! Ryan made this for me (thanks babe!) and you can add one to your blog if ya like!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment