Sorry for my lack of posts lately! It has been crazy around here! Ryan and I have both had a crazy schedule this week and have been so busy! Also, the girls are trying to put me in the looney bin at an early age with their screaming fits...so there has been NO extra time to post! I have a ton of pics and stuff to share, but it will have to wait. Ryan will be out of town this weekend, so I don't know if there will even be a post from me soon! Maybe tonight! Anyway, absence makes the heart grow fonder right? I have received several messages on facebook to hurry and update my blog...if any of you want to come babysit while I blog...that will be just fine! :) The girls are napping right now and I MUST finsh the laundry!!!!
Hope to post soon!









No comments:
Post a Comment